Friday 1 April 2011

And now for something completely different - 2KCBWDAY5

blogweek4


A little story not related to knitting...


A couple of months ago I saw some boots, I loved them. I saw the price tag and my heart sank, they were beyond me.


Yesterday I went shopping, saw a sale sign in the same shop and couldn't help but take a peek. There were the shoes, the shoes of awesome, reduced by £25! I asked for my size. It was the last pair and one had been on display for some time, it was more worn and very slightly faded. I made puppy dog eyes at the sales lady and got an extra 10% off the price. Bargain.


SHOES 002

SHOES 006

SHOES 011


Now for a confession. This knitter has more boxes of shoes than boxes of yarn, seriously.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice boots! More shoes that yarn? Now there's a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah what a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain!! It would have been criminal not to buy them! ;) If you think one is a bit darker than the other, may I suggest putting the darker one on a sunny window sill for a while(not when you're wearing it obviously!)so it will fade a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when that happens. Still, I think you should do something to rectify the yarn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your bargaining tactics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those. You definitely got a great deal on a cute pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete